Village Hall Hire
Booking Conditions: Highlights
PLEASE DO NOT BOOK IF THE TIME SLOT REQUIRED IS NOT FREE ON THE CALENDAR BELOW
(Please read the full conditions of hire by following the link below.)
– The code for the key safe will be shared with the hirer the day before the booking.
– Use of the premises is only for the time agreed in the booking. All events are required to finish by 10pm.
– The hall holds a maximum of 50 people.
– Parking is at car owners’ risk.
– The hut has outside power if required.
– Please don’t use sellotape or blu tac on the walls.
– Please ensure the hall, including the kitchen and toilets, is left clean and tidy. Cleaning materials are in the cupboard and under the sink, both labelled.
– Take any waste away at the end of your hire.
– Please ensure all lights and electrical appliances are turned off, windows are closed and the doors are locked when you leave the premises.
– Replace the key in the key safe and close the flap.